Excalibur are pleased to announce the acquisition of successful IT support company Devision.
Excalibur supply communications and IT solutions to companies like you located, primarily, across the South West. We are proud to be a company with
a difference, a company creating a new blue print for business, not only providing best in class service and support to our customers but also
delivering to our wider stakeholders and the community at large.
Our head office in Swindon is home to 55 employees including a fully accredited IT support desk and customer service team. Existing Devision
customers will now benefit from the added value Excalibur deliver, day in day out, to their IT, mobile, fixed and unified communication
Our 12 IT technicians are fully accredited and include Prince 2 qualified project managers with broad experience of businesses IT requirements
- IT support and maintenance - we offer two flexible packages to support your business goals, whether you are looking for a fully managed
solution or non-contracted, support hours to be called off as and when required we can deliver
- IT consultancy and project implementation - we can advise, install and configure a range of IT solutions, delivering a tailored package for all
your IT hardware and software requirements. As a complete business solutions provider we implement
converged communications that deliver real business efficiencies
- Security – The modern business is a place where machines, people, information and ideas cross boundaries and connect. From network &
device security and proactive monitoring, to anti-virus and encryption, we deliver solutions you can depend on.
What you can expect from Excalibur:
- 8am – 6pm In-house technical support centre
- 24/7 monitoring
- Dedicated customer relationship managers supported by an unparalleled number of fully qualified technicians and customer service staff
- Competitive pricing and proactive advice and support - Microsoft Gold Partner, Vodafone Platinum Partner and EE Strategic Solutions Partner
statuses allows us to leverage pricing and keep ahead of technology trends